Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO of Arcadia understands that when a disaster hits, there is no time to waste! We are locally positioned to arrive at any size disaster faster than our competition. Water damage spreads rapidly and an immediate response is crucial to mitigating your loss. SERVPRO of Arcadia provides all of it's emergency services 365 days a year, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week - including holidays! You can expect a live person to answer our phones 24/7. Disasters don't wait for regular business hours and neither do we! Count on us to be there when you need us the most.
For an Immediate Response, Call us at 626-447-4128!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (626) 447-4128
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Arcadia arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.